Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Isle of Palms, SC - Casa Banana

Casa Banana, our home on the beach for a week with Mommy's family








There was a spitting Alligator in the yard!










Two Water falls, one from the kiddy pool and one from the hot tub. It was pretty, but cold, cuz' the pool didn't have heat.









I spent my time trying to pick up the ladies. I had a lot of comments from strangers about how cute I was, but I was looking for something more macho, so I tried to bear my chest a little....Didn't work...but it did seem to scare my cousin Greta.









Mom made cool shirts for all the grandkids. She even numbered them on the back in case you have troubles keeping track. I'm number 5!


















All-in-all we had a great time. I'm not a big fan of the sandy beach yet, but I do love long walks in my wagon. We went to a minor league baseball game. Here's a picture of my mom and dad. They're wearing black to cover their bellies. Oh yeah, perhaps you haven't heard. Mom has a belly. I overheard Mom tell her family this week that I'm gonna be a big brother! Hmmm, that's kind of scary.

1 comment:

melanie said...

congratulations!! when is the new addition slated to arrive? we're due in august!!