Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Quacker and Peeping Tom

I rock the "peak-a-boo" world. Here's a picture of me sneaking a peak just before unleashing one of my stellar "boos". I'm on top of my game after Baths and with my blanket when going to bed. If you ever want to throw down a mean game of "peak-a-boo" just cover my head with an object and I'll show you what I've got.

GramS and GrampS visited for Easter. We got to check out the flutter byes at Dow Gardens. Man do they look yummy.



I'm thinkin' of being a flutter bye when I grow-up, Here's a picture of me job shadowing.



Anyway, I had an opportunity to open more presents for my 1st Birthday and a third and final attempt to dig-in to a birthday cake. I respectfully declined and my first try at ice cream made me gag. But I did get a John Deere Lawn Mower from GramS and GrampS. I immediately took it outside and cut Uncle Brad's backyard.

Then came Easter. The bunny broke-in and left me this awesome basket. After I pulled out the book, toothbrush, and bubbles, I found out what Easter is all about...the synthetic green grass! Man that stuff is awesome! Mom and dad are still picking it out of the carpet. Oh yeah, and the name sake of this blog...well...Grandma and Grandpa lepard sent me a big duck (Quacker) and a small duck (Peeping Tom). I carry Peeping Tom with me all around the house. He makes me smile.Let's see, Dad gave me my first hair cut. He made me choose between my Mullett and my Faux-hawk. I chose to keep my Faux-hawk, so Dad clipped the long curls off my neck. He did a pretty good job, but I think I'll wear a hat until it grows out again. I like my Hope College hat. It goes well with my patchwork sport coat that I wear to church. I think it makes me look like one of the best used car salesmen in Midland.


Well, that's all for now. Heading down to Charleston with my Lepard relatives in first week of April. I'll try to take some pictures and keep you "posted", no pun intended.

No comments: