Sunday, August 30, 2009

"My sock is frustrated."

What's that you say? Yes, Macabe has been full of funny statements and comments these days. This weekend I had him come into me with a floppy sock hanging from his foot. He was trying very hard not to get all worked up, so he came and announced that his sock was frustrated and he needed help.

How about another?....Yesterday Kurt was in the kitchen and "poor" Lucy was wandering around waiting for something to land on the floor. Kurt asserted, "Lucy, go lay down. You are driving me nuts!" Macabe again runs in from the other room and asks, "Hey Daddy? Where's Lucy's nuts?"

And finally...Today after leaving church I shared that I left my name and number at church to offer help in the nursery. Macabe in his most empathic voice insterts, "Oh no, Mommy! Can we go back and get it?" So worried that I left my name at church.

What a hoot this boy is. Could he bring us any more joy?

ADORES playing in the rain! Thanks for the boots and coat Grammy S.


Tractors to drive at the Hudsonville Fair


My pal Parker...and cousin...a dangerous duo.












And the best pal of all...DADDIO!






Stay tuned! We will be celebrating Bennett's first birthday this week! Can you believe it?






No comments: