Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Few Favorite Faces

These are the faces that Mom loves!Am I ready for the swimsuit edition?
No, my head is not inside this bubble!
Yes, I love to husk corn, and I can never wait to eat it!
We have had a lot of excitement this month and there is only more to come. We've had a visit to Walloon Lake to see Chris and Natalie. Grampa took me on some fun boat rides. Oh, how I love the wind in my face when we go fast! We visited Uncle Brad at the Midland County Fair. (No, he wasn't on display with the other 4H animals; he had a booth for work.) There were lots of animals I got to see up close. I really like feeding the sheep. And last week, the neighbors had some trucks working in the backyard. I had some friends over to watch the trucks with me. They had to go home before all the additional excitement of the fire trucks and bucket trucks that had to make a last minute showing. Of course, with all this excitement, there is only more to come. I get to meet my little brother soon, counting down the days!

No comments: