Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy as a Bee



Last weekend we went with Uncle Brad and Aunt Kristin to the Bay City River Roar. I couldn't believe how fast those boats went. It was so fun. Besides, lots of people were watching me and talking about how cute I was, so excited about the boats and coordinating shirts with Dad.
Yesterday Mom took me to the library for "Touch a Truck Day." I got a new fire hat and construction hat. It was fun to sit in the driver's seat of the fire engine, but I really liked to drive the gian municipal lawn mower. Maybe Daddy should get a riding mower!


Over Father's Day, GrampS and Grammy came for a visit. This is the finger painting I made for GrampS. I think he liked it. I know he liked all of my new tricks. There are even more tricks up my sleeve now. I love to walk all over the place, especially at home. I do best if I have a destination in mind, but you can start to find me wandering more. I can even pull myself up in the middle of the room now. Also, you should ask me what animals say. My favorites are a cow, horse, fish, sheep, doggie and bird.

No comments: