Thursday, November 1, 2007

Boo! (Or is it Moo?)

Yes, they dressed me up as a cow. Everyone kept telling me that I will someday roll my eyes at my parents for this. I did have so much fun though. In the morning Mom took me to her work to see all the kids dressed up at school on parade. Then we went and handed out all our milk products. We gave Milk Duds to co workers and Milkbones to anyone who had a dog. Then we went to Dad's work and did the same. Why do people pinch my cheeks? After a good afternoon nap and a few visits to the neighbors, we went to Bay City to hand out candy with Uncle Brad and Aunt Kristin. See more fun pictures of us! I can hardly wait to see fun pictures of my lobster cousin, Greta, my fireman cousin, Parker, and my baker cousin, Madeline!



1 comment:

Hannah Fuller said...

What a stinkin' cutie pie. He's the cutest cow I've ever laid eyes on! We just wish he could have come trick-or-treating with us all!